Miro is a virtual whiteboard. As collaborators, you will be able to view and edit the board.
1. Choose which version of the software to use: Lite, Free, Team, Business, or Enterprise.
- If you create an account, we will be able to see your name by the cursor on the board. Here is a list of the pricing. There is a free plan available.
- If you don’t want to create an account, that’s totally cool! View and edit the board by getting an invite to a specific board. This level of access is called Mirolite.
The video below will show you how to navigate. After the video you should be able to:
- zoom in and out of the whiteboard
- open and use the map to fit the board to screen
- jump to a frame